At all times, we will comply with WA Health recommendations. Beyond that, this policy is a living document. At the time of writing, our policy is that:
- We expect that all those attending indoor workshops, inclusive of presenters, contractors and employees to be double vaccinated.
- Our classes and workshops are an environment in which some risk of transmission is unavoidable. This article on the ABC is helpful in determining how you consider risk when participating in workshops such as those that will be on offer.
- Masks are encouraged when not participating in activities.
- Physical and close contact in classes is optional and will begin with a boundary check-in where participants will be allowed to share their own personal boundaries and approach to risk.
- Where our conferences and sessions are held in public venues, we will adhere to the same set of restrictions as the venue. For most this will mean proof of double vaccination will be required on entry.