The FICs Fitness Industry Careers Day
Friday November 11th – Perth – Western Australia – Live and in person.
The Good Morning Session
9.30 am – 12 pm
Need a job?
Not sure who to apply to or what questions to ask?
Maybe you’ve been in the industry for a while but you’re looking for more work or something different?
Then take a seat and listen to as many employers as we can squeeze in to this session all of whom have jobs available for fitness graduates! Plus, you’ll hear from local education providers who have a bunch of neat ideas for those who wanting to do more study.
12.30 pm – 2.30 pm
It you’d love to run health and/or fitness retreats then this is the session for you.
Come along find out how others do it and all the different exciting options around activities, food, locations and venues that there are to choose from when organising them for your clients and members.
Pick up a useful checklist to help you figure out what to do in what order, how to cost your retreats out, and how not spend a cent until the money starts rolling in.
Discover great places in W.A. and abroad to take people, where to hire what you need, and who else you could work in with to make it all happen.
- Presenters, education providers and sponsors can also use the form below to register their interest.
- Session numbers will be limited.
- No upfront payment required.
WIN WIN WIN
Be in to win a free entry to the Careers Day. Simply register your interest in attending using the form below and tell us how you found out about it. We love referrals, so if you mention an individual or a business, we’ll probably go out of our way to thank them too.
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html
- One entry will be drawn each month, at random from all people who have registered their interest in the conference, or purchased an entry.
- One entry per person.
- Winners must be Western Australian residents.
- The first draw for the Careers Day will take place on May 2nd and will cover all those who registered before midnight April 30.
- Following draws will take place on the 2nd of each month until the Careers Day and will include everyone that has registered or booked in by midnight on the last day of the immediately preceding month.
- Winners will be contacted directly and announced on the private Facebook group page.
- Anyone who wins who has already purchased an entry will be refunded their entry fee.
- Winning entries are transferrable i.e. you can give to a someone else who is a Western Australian resident.
- Winning entries are not exchangeable for cash.
- If the Careers Day 2022 doesn’t go ahead we will instead give you a free entry into the next one, or an equivalent dollar value credit towards our next conference.